It can get quite costly for the small business owner to purchase separate insurance policies for the many types of coverage needed to successfully run a business. It makes sense to save money by combining all your plans into one comprehensive package. There are many options available, so talk with your insurance agent to find the right coverage for your particular needs.
Commercial Package Policy Insurance
No two businesses are exactly the same, and they don’t have the same insurance needs. CPP insurance allows you to have control by choosing the policies that are most important to your business. As your company grows, you are able to add on additional packages with ease. The typical commercial package policy combines at least two of the following types of coverage:
- Property insurance for your building and equipment in the event of a fire or other catastrophe
- Coverage for any additional off-site properties
- General liability to help pay for litigation costs and legal fees if you are sued by a third party
- Equipment breakdown coverage to protect against interruptions in some operations due to faulty equipment
- Business interruption insurance if you need to totally shut down operations in the event of a catastrophe
Check with your agent to ensure that you have the best coverage for your unique situation.